Tuesday, January 27, 2009

knowledge tree

1) I am Stephen Sotor I’m 16 and a junior in high school. I live in Elmhurst IL (about 15 miles from Chicago) and I am a filmmaker. I have been making films since 6th grade and one day I want to go to film school. I have traveled all over because of my films including Japan Vietnam Singapore Serbia and all over the US. I love movies, music and video games I have a X-box. My gamer tag is "Sotordamotor1". I’m kind of quiet (depending on my mood) and an observer. I like to study history and science subjects. As you can see by my horrible grammar, English is not one of my favorite subjects but I do like reading books.



(2. As I said I love movies music and video games. Right now I’m playing Fallout 3 (I just got the new expansion off X-box live), Call of Duty 5 W.A.W., Fable 2 also the expansion, Left 4 Dead, the Orange Box and World of War craft (Goligon lv 76 hunter moonrunner). As for movies you can see some of my favorites on my profile but I like comedies and horror films butt no horror films ever make my favorite list. I also like action films. Drama films, I love them or hate them. I just saw Slumdog Millionaire and instantly became one of my favorites. When I get out of college in addition to making movies I want to review movies and games. I’m kinda quiet (depending on my mood) and an observer. As far as a media experience and its power, nothing can convey an opinion quite like a film.


(3. I am concerned about us kids not having a voice in the world and the lack of rights for us in schools. Just recently the school stopped letting us come up with ideas for our movies in our media class. Instead they provide ideas for us. We cannot protest complain or petition.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Stephen,

    A good first draft of your KNOWLEDGE TREE here.

    To make it EXCELLENT, I suggest doing the following:

    1. Separate out your answers to each question by number.

    2. Add some photos and video (if possible) to illustrate your responses.

    3. Check spelling, punctuation, and grammar.

    Remember - your blog is being read by not just you, or me, but by a much larger community of folks.

    Put your best foot forward here - go for it!

    Vive DOTCOM,

    Dr. W

    ReplyDelete
  2. HELLO!!!I'M ANET!!!HOW ARE YOU?I LOVE ROCK TOO!!!:))))))))

    ReplyDelete